This changelog tracks updates to the Treasury Prime API and major changes to our dashboard, functionality, and libraries. Updates that affect only products or features in beta or limited release may not be reflected.
We have fixed a bug that previously prevented customers from filtering transactions by Incoming Wire ID. This issue is now resolved, and customers can filter transactions using the <mono>incoming_wire_id<mono> parameter. For more information on filtering, please refer to this link.
Tags are now visible on the Overview tab of the Accounts page on the Developer Dashboard and Bank Console. Account tags are also search-indexed and can be used to find accounts through the search interface, though the individual tags do not yet appear in the inline search result UI.
Account applicants are now searchable in the Developer Dashboard. Indexed fields include business and personal applicants’ names, IDs, TINs, and other identifying details.
We fixed a bug in the Developer Dashboard and Bank Console that prevented users from filtering ACH transactions in a <mono>canceled<mono> status. This issue has been resolved, and filtering should function as expected.
We have fixed a bug in the Bank Console that prevented full use of nav bar on mobile devices.