Treasury Prime Inc Responsible Disclosure Policy
Data security is a top priority for Treasury Prime Inc, and Treasury Prime Inc believes that working with skilled security researchers can identify weaknesses in any technology.
If you believe you’ve found a security vulnerability in Treasury Prime Inc’s service, please notify us; we will work with you to resolve the issue promptly.
- Let us know as soon as possible when you’ve discovered a potential vulnerability by emailing us email@example.com. We vow to acknowledge your email within 24 hours.
- Provide us a reasonable amount of time to resolve the issue before disclosing it to the public or a third party. We aim to resolve critical issues within one week of disclosure.
- Make a good faith effort to avoid violating privacy, destroying data, or interrupting or degrading theTreasury Prime Inc service. Please only interact with domains you own or for which you have explicitpermission from the account holder.
- While researching, we’d like you to refrain from:
- • Testing https://treasuryprime.com, as this is just our marketing site
• Denial of service
• Social engineering or phishing of Treasury Prime Inc employees or contractors• Any attacks against Treasury Prime Inc’s physical property or data centers
Thank you for helping to keep Treasury Prime Inc and our users safe!
Changes to these guidelines
We may revise these guidelines from time to time. The most current version of the guidelines will be available at http://treasuryprime.com/bugbounty.
Treasury Prime Inc is always open to feedback, questions, and suggestions. If you would like to talk to us, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated 01/26/2018