2024 Predictions: What’s In Store for Embedded Finance and Bank Fintech Partnerships?
As we approach the year's end, it is an opportune time to assess the changes that have transpired in the past year and look ahead to what may happen next.
Beyond the big headlines of bank failures and regulatory crackdowns, embedded finance has continued to make its mark on the larger economic landscape, with embedded finance companies now ranking in the Fintech Top 10 list, a trend that our CEO Chris Dean predicted at the end of last year.
Among those on the list are companies such as Bolt, an e-commerce checkout software provider, and Goodleap, an app that connects consumers with lenders and companies that install solar panels and other home improvements. How will this trend evolve in the next year, and what does it portend for the overall financial services industry?
Whether you're a bank, fintech, non-financial company, or simply someone who is intrigued by the evolving dynamics of embedded finance and bank fintech partnerships, this webinar is an invaluable opportunity to gain strategies crucial for your 2024 preparations.
Get exclusive insights from industry leaders, including Treasury Prime CEO Chris Dean, CFO Meghan Ryan, and FS Vector Principal Ethan Singleton. We’ll peer into the crystal ball of embedded finance and explore cutting-edge developments, challenges, and opportunities that lie ahead in this dynamic industry.
Explore essential topics such as:
- Unpacking the most influential developments in embedded finance and bank fintech partnerships that defined 2023.
- Navigating the key trends and predictions shaping the embedded finance landscape in 2024.
- Understanding the anticipated impact of regulatory changes on collaborative efforts between banks, fintech and non-financial brands in the coming year.
- Forecasting opportunities and challenges for businesses venturing into the embedded finance space in 2024.
- Discovering proactive strategies for bank, fintech and non-financial companies to partner in the evolving landscape of embedded finance in the upcoming year.
Don't miss out on staying ahead of the curve in 2024 — watch the full webinar on-demand: