2022 Year in Review and December Product Updates
As we close out the last product update for 2022, we want to extend a big thank you to all of our supporters whether you’re an enterprise customer, bank, partner, or are simply reading this for the first time. We shipped many great products and features this year, including:
- Plaid Exchange: connect with over 6,000 apps in the Plaid network.
- Dashboard: create API keys, view account and transaction information, and lock and unlock accounts in a unified dashboard.
- Product Roadmap: view planned, in-progress, and recently launched products and features.
- Automated Monthly Statements: automated monthly statement generation for end-users.
- FIS Partnership: enables rapid integration for FIS bank partners wishing to utilize Treasury Prime’s embedded banking software.
- Jack Henry Vendor Integration Program: enables rapid integration for Jack Henry bank partners wishing to utilize Treasury Prime’s embedded banking software.
- ACH, Card, and Wire Simulations: available in Sandbox to mirror behavior you may see in Production.
- KYC Improvements: perform KYC without creating a new account or application.
- Contactless Cards: new offering with tap-to-pay technology.
- And More
We earned the Best Banking as a Service Platform award by Tearsheet for the second year in a row, and, with an exciting 2023 roadmap, are looking for a 3-peat next year. Future build highlights include:
- Partnership marketplace: connect seamlessly to best-in-class services from our partners.
- Multi-bank deposits & services: additional support for larger organizations, larger deposit volumes, and true scalability.
- International KYC & account holders: support for non-US residents from select countries.
You can view more on our product roadmap. Happy holidays and happy new year!
Want more insight into embedded banking products for B2B SaaS companies? Download our ultimate guidebook.
Now on to our December updates!
Best Banking-as-a-Service (BaaS) Platform by Tearsheet for the second year in a row
We are thrilled to announce that Treasury Prime has been named the winner of the Best Banking as a Service Platform for Tearsheet’s Big Bank Theory Embedded Awards 2022. We’re incredibly honored to be recognized for our pioneering work in this space, building an embedded banking software platform that’s unlike anything else on the market. You can read more here.
Added type_source field in ledger transactions
The “type_source” field will now populate on ledger transactions once a transaction is complete. This can be used to help identify a transaction type with the values of ACH, book, card, check, or wire. Currently, this field is not filterable, but that improvement is coming soon.
Check issuing signatory updates
We’ve made updates to check issuing to improve the end-user and check recipient experience. For consumer accounts, Treasury Prime will now populate the name of the primary person on an account as the signatory of the issued check. For commercial accounts, the business’s name will be populated. Prior to this update, Treasury Prime was populating an image which stated ‘signature on file’.
For more information about how to best use these new features, please reach out to your customer success manager to learn more.
Want to get more updates like this one, plus embedded banking industry news delivered directly to your inbox? Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter.